If you thought there wasn’t anything better than a traditional cheesecake, just wait until you try Create Bake Make's delicious (and oh-so-addictive) no-bake Oreo cheesecake balls!
- 1 x 274 g pack oreo biscuits
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 200 g white chocolate
- Line a large container with baking paper and set aside until needed.
- Place the Oreos into a food processor and mix until they resemble fine crumbs. Add cream cheese and mix for approx. 1 minute or until combined.
- Transfer the cheesecake mixture into a bowl and place it into the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Once the cheesecake mixture is firm, use a spoon to scoop up the mixture and roll into balls. Place the balls into the container you prepared earlier and place back into the fridge to firm up again.
- In the meantime, break the white chocolate into squares and place it into a microwave-safe bowl. Cook the white chocolate for 30-second spurts until just melted, stirring between each spurt.
- Use 2 forks to dip the balls into the melted white chocolate and place them back into the container.
- Repeat until all of the balls have been coated with white chocolate and then place the container back into the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the white chocolate to set.
You can also use milk or dark chocolate to coat.
The time it takes to combine the cream cheese and Oreo biscuit crumbs will vary depending on the softness of the cream cheese you are using.
It’s important to make sure the cheesecake mixture is placed back into the fridge to firm, otherwise the balls will not hold their shape.
These cheesecake balls are best stored in the fridge and will keep for up to a week in an airtight container.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||31.4 g|
|- Sugars||23.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.8 g|