This was one of Create Bake Make's favourite desserts to make when she first moved out of home as these cute little tarts not only taste delicious, but they also look really impressive.
- 12 all-butter sweet mini pastry cases
- 150 g thickened cream
- 2 Tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 395 g (top n' fill) caramel spread
- 1 large banana, thinly sliced into 24 pieces
- 1 chocolate flake snack bar, crumbled
- Remove the mini pastry tart shells from their foil containers and place onto your serving plate.
- Place the thickened cream, icing sugar and vanilla extract into a bowl and use a hand mixer to whisk together until soft peaks form. Refrigerate until needed.
- Pour the Top n’ Fill into a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Place 2 banana slices into each tart shell, then top with the caramel.
- Place a small dollop of whipped cream on top of each tart and sprinkle with pieces of Flake chocolate.
- Place the tarts into the fridge for 1 hour to chill before serving.
This recipe can be made a day in advance, just store the tarts in an airtight container in the fridge.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||11.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||42.0 g|
|- Sugars||40.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.4 g|