Fire up the barbie for these scrumptious burgers loaded with flavour! You'll love the addition of a dressing made with lime juice, ginger, fish sauce, and just a hint of sweet chilli sauce.
- 3 x 300 g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp red curry paste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 1 baby cos lettuce, trimmed, coarsely shredded
- 1 cup fresh coriander
- ½ cup fresh mint
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 large wholemeal rolls, halved
- ⅓ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- Place chicken on a chopping board. Cut horizontally through the side of each fillet to give two thinner pieces. Place in a bowl with combined paste and oil. Toss to coat
- Heat a lightly oiled, large barbecue grill plate over a high heat. Add chicken in two batches. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked. Remove. Cut each piece diagonally in half.
- To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk well.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel cucumber lengthways into thin ribbons. Add to dressing with lettuce, herbs and onion. Gently toss to combine
- Spread base of rolls with mayonnaise. Top with chicken and salad. Replace tops.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||29.0 g|
|- Sugars||8.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.8 g|