These quesadillas are the ideal weeknight meal, because not only are they ready in under 25 minutes, they're also filled with a fiesta of flavours. Fabulous!
- 125 g can canned creamed corn
- 300 g canned corn kernels, drained
- 150 g shredded roasted chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded pizza cheese mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 mini tortillas
- cooking oil spray
- sour cream
- tomato salsa
- baby rocket
- Heat two large oven trays in a hot oven (200C) for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine creamed corn and kernels in a bowl. Add chicken and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spray one side of half the tortillas with oil. Place oil-side down on two sheets of baking paper. Divide chicken mixture over the top, spreading almost to the edges. Top with remaining tortillas. Spray tops with oil.
- Remove trays from hot oven. Leaving quesadillas on paper, carefully lift onto trays.
- Cook in hot oven for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden and crisp.
- Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with sour cream, salsa and rocket leaves.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||11.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||59.1 g|
|- Sugars||6.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.6 g|