These burgers are crispy, fish-filled and fabulous. They're covered in ranch salad dressing (yum!) and they're sure to feature on your weeknight dinner table.
- 4 x 125 g skinless firm white fish fillets, boneless
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
- vegetable oil, for shallow frying
- 4 Turkish bread rolls, halved
- 4 butter lettuce leaves
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- ⅓ cup bottled ranch dressing
- frozen shoestring fries
- lemon cut into wedges
- One at a time, dip fish in lightly beaten egg in a bowl. Toss in combined breadcrumbs and seasoning in a separate bowl, pressing crumbs on firmly.
- Heat enough oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat to shallow-fry. Add fish. Fry for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
- Top base of rolls with lettuce, fish and cucumber. Drizzle with dressing. Replace tops. Serve with fries and lemon wedges.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||24.3 g|
|- Sugars||2.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.3 g|