Try this fruity relish with a kick – it will be sure to turn a good dish into something spectacular.
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 large mangoes, peeled, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 fresh long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- Combine vinegar, sugar and garlic in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to boil. Gently boil for about 5 minutes, or until reduced by half.
- Add mangoes, chilli and sauce. Return to boil. Gently boil, stirring occasionally, for a further 5 minutes, or until mangoes are softened.
- Transfer relish to a heatproof jug. Cool. Refrigerate, covered, until cold.
- Just before serving, stir in the juice and coriander
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||29.3 g|
|- Sugars||28.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.4 g|