This delicious salad is packed full of summer-fresh mango for a fruity and festive side
- 1 kg cooked tiger prawns
- 2 small butter lettuce
- 2 large mangoes, chopped
- ½ cup salted roasted macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 eschallots, finely chopped
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to serve
- To make dressing, whisk all ingredients in a jug until combined.
- Peel and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
- Trim lettuce and separate leaves. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper.
- Arrange lettuce on a serving platter. Top with prawns and mangoes. Spoon over ¼ cup of the dressing. Scatter over macadamias. Serve with remaining dressing.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||16.7 g|
|- Sugars||15.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.0 g|