Chargrilled peaches add a unique and special flavour to a summer stunner
- 4 x 200 g lamb backstraps
- 3 large yellow peaches
- 2 x 125 g bunches rocket, trimmed, torn
- 350 g tub marinated feta, drained
- ½ cup fresh mint
- balsamic vinegar, to serve
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- To make marinade, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add lamb to marinade. Turn to coat. Refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours.
- Cut peaches in half. Remove and discard stones. Cut into 2cm wedges.
- Heat a lightly oiled, large grill plate over a medium heat. Add peaches. Cook, turning occasionally for about 7 minutes, or until charred. Remove.
- Add lamb to same hot grill plate. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil for 10 minutes. Thickly slice.
- To serve, arrange lamb on a serving plate. Top with combined rocket, peaches, feta and mint. Drizzle with glaze.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||11.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||10.6 g|
|- Sugars||10.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.3 g|