You can even make this delicious dessert with strawberries or raspberries for a change... amazing!
- 2 cups raspberry sorbet, softened
- 1 ¼ cups frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
- 3 cups vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 2 cups chocolate ice-cream, softened
- 52 gram dark chocolate-coated cherry and coconut bar, finely chopped
- 50 g white cooking chocolate
- Grease a metal pudding steamer (8-cup capacity). Line crossways with two long, narrow strips of baking paper, extending 5cm above pan edge.
- Spoon sorbet into prepared steamer. Smooth over top. Place in the freezer.
- Working quickly, cut frozen cherries in half. Place vanilla ice-cream in a large bowl. Stir in the frozen cherries. Spoon into steamer over sorbet. Smooth over the top. Return steamer to freezer.
- Place chocolate ice-cream in a large bowl. Stir in Cherry Ripe. Spoon into steamer over vanilla ice-cream. Smooth over the top. Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for 6 hours, or overnight, until firm.
- To decorate, spoon chocolate into a small snaplock bag. Squeeze into one corner. Twist bag. Invert bombe onto a serving plate. Remove lining paper. Snip tip from corner of plastic bag. Drizzle chocolate over bombe. Serve immediately.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||46.3 g|
|- Sugars||42.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.5 g|