If you love a cauliflower side, this is a special way to impress yourself and your guests
- 2 x 800 g cauliflower, trimmed
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon and herb dukkah
- salt and pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup pistachio kernels, coarsely chopped
- lemon cut into wedges
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- ⅓ cup hulled tahini
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Cut each cauliflower in half. Cut into 2½cm thick slices. Arrange in a single layer on two large oven trays lined with baking paper. Drizzle with oil, turning to coat. Sprinkle with dukkah. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in a very hot oven (220C), swapping trays halfway through, for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, make sauce. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, spread sauce over a serving plate. Top with cauliflower. Sprinkle with pistachios. Serve with lemon wedges.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||6.1 g|
|- Sugars||4.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.6 g|