Seafood salads don't come any easier than this. And no cooking required!
- 40 cooked medium prawns, peeled and deveined, tails intact
- ⅔ cup coriander leaves, to serve
- 3 green shallots, trimmed, thinly diagonally sliced, to serve
- Finely grated zest of 2 limes
- Freshly squeezed juice of 1 lime
- 1½ tbsp sweet chilli sauce or gluten-free sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- To make marinade, put lime zest, lime juice, sweet chilli sauce and fish sauce in a shallow dish. Stir to combine. Add prawns and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours to marinate.
- Arrange prawns on a serving platter. Drizzle over marinade. Top with coriander leaves and sprinkle over shallot. Serve.
PER SERVE 409kJ, protein 19.5g,
total fat 1g (sat. fat 0.1g),
carbs 3g, fibre 0.2g, sodium 437mg.
Carb exchanges ¼.
GI estimate low.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||4.2 g|
|- Sugars||2.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.9 g|