Roasted in the oven, topped with an olive, basil and garlic salsa and served with quick rocket and pear salad, this dish is packed with pizazz.
- 1 package garlic and herb marinade (basil, garlic and lemon marinade)
- 2 x 180 g boneless barramundi fillets, skin on
- Sea-salt flakes, to season
- 1 lemon, cut into quarters
- 125 g trussed cherry tomatoes
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup pitted green Sicilian olives, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped basil leaves
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp baby capers, drained
- 2 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups baby rocket leaves
- 1 Corella pear, cored, thinly sliced
- 50 g shaved parmesan
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Cook barramundi following the Roasted Fish recipe marinating fish for 30 minutes in Step 2 and adding cherry tomatoes drizzled with 1 Tbsp of the olive oil to pan in Step 4.
- Meanwhile, combine olive, basil, garlic, capers, vinegar and 1 Tbsp of the remaining olive oil in a small bowl. Set aside. Put rocket leaves, pear, parmesan, lemon juice and remaining olive oil in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Top barramundi with a little of the olive salsa, then serve with tomatoes, lemon, salad and remaining green olive salsa on the side.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||13.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||37.2 g|
|- Sugars||22.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.5 g|