Twelve with pickled ginger and sushi seasoning (both store-bought!), 12 with a crunchy herby topper, and all with no nonsense.
- 10 g butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 12 Sydney rock oysters (from supermarkets)
- 2 tbsp Obento sushi seasoning
- 2 tbsp pickled pink ginger
- 2 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, to decorate
- Heat butter and oil in a small frying pan over a medium heat. When butter has melted and is sizzling, add breadcrumbs and cook for 5 minutes or until light golden and crisp. Transfer to a bowl and cool. Add parmesan and chives. Stir until combined.
- Put oysters on a large serving platter. Spoon breadcrumb mixture onto ½ of the oysters. Spoon a little sushi seasoning onto remaining oysters and top with ginger. Decorate platter with parsley, then serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||12.0 g|
|- Sugars||2.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.2 g|