These lovely scallops are seared then topped with a citrus enhanced olive oil. Perfect start to any meal!
- 16 scallops, on shell
- 1 Tbsp Australian light extra virgin olive oil
- Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- ⅔ cup Green Olive tapenade
- 1 lemon cut into wedges to garnish
- 1 bottle extra virgin olive oil to serve
- 1 package micro herbs to serve
- Remove roe and black muscle from scallops. Remove scallops from shells. Rinse and dry shells and set aside.
- Heat a chargrill pan over a high heat. Toss scallops in oil. Cook for 1 minute each side.
- Return scallops to shells and season with salt and pepper. Top each with a little of the tapenade. Garnish scallops with a piece of lemon and drizzle generously with extra virgin olive oil. Scatter with micro herbs and serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||18.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||3.7 g|
|- Sugars||0.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.7 g|