This healthy and scrumptious recipe will make you feel like a gourmet chef, without the culinary degree.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1- 2 teaspoons chicken salt
- 400 g sweet potato
- 400 g potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 servings garden salad to serve
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley to garnish
- Place 8 chicken drumsticks in a large bowl, sprinkle over 1-2 teaspoons chicken salt. Toss well to coat. Transfer to a lined baking tray. Bake at 200°C (180°C fan forced) for 40 min – cook under grill or barbecue if desired. Meanwhile, peel 400g each sweet potato and potato. Cut into 1cm thick slices.
- Toss slices in 1 tablespoon olive oil, season with pepper. Bake on a separate tray for 40-45 min or until tender and golden. Serve chicken with potatoes and a garden salad. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||25.8 g|
|- Sugars||4.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.8 g|