A tasty tuna salad, with a twist! The ingredients have been separated and stacked in a jar to keep fresh, so you can shake and serve when its time to eat.
- ¼ cup honey and dijon mustard vinaigrette
- 6 cups baby rocket leaves
- 200 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 425 g can Sirena tuna in springwater, drained and flaked
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup sliced kalamata olives, drained
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, drained
- 2 hardboiled eggs, quartered
- ½ cup bagel chips
- Place vinaigrette in a large screw-top jar and seal. In a separate jar, layer remaining ingredients in the order shown.
- Season with pepper and screw on lid. To serve, tip salad into a bowl or plate and add dressing. Serve with bagel chips.
E 1053kJ (250cal) F 10.6g (2.3g sat) S 795mg
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||13.1 g|
|- Sugars||5.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.0 g|