A quick and easy roll up recipe that makes enough to feed and small army! Perfect for parties and potlucks alike.
- 4 large round wraps (choose plain, spinach or wholegrain
- ⅓ cup prepared hollandaise or dijonnaise sauce
- 300 g shaved turkey breast
- 1 ripe (firm) avocado thinly sliced and tossed in lemon juice
- ½ x 200 g punnet snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Lay the wraps flat and spread with hollandaise or dijonnaise sauce.
- Top the wraps evenly with shaved turkey, a few slices of avocado and trimmed snow pea sprouts, allowing the sprouts and the avocado to come out a little at the ends. Top evenly with the dried cranberries. Season with pepper and roll up firmly to enclose the filling.
- Transfer rolls to a plate, seam side down. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for 10 min, longer if you like. Wraps can be made up to 3 hr ahead of serving.
- To serve, cut each roll into 8 equal pieces and arrange on a serving plate.
These can be made with gluten-free wraps if desired.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||15.9 g|
|- Sugars||6.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.5 g|