Chicken and leeks in a creamy sauce make this one top-notch casserole. Just toss everything together and let the oven take over.
- 1 kg skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 2 peeled and sliced garlic cloves
- 1 sliced leek
- 2 x 410 g cans cream of celery condensed soup
- ½ cup water
- 1 kg peeled and chopped soup pack
- Chop 1kg skinless chicken thigh fillets into 4cm pieces. Brown in batches in a lightly oiled pan with 2 peeled and sliced garlic cloves and 1 sliced leek. Add to a 4.5L slow cooker insert. Blend together 2 x 410g cans cream of celery condensed soup with ½ cup water. Pour over chicken and add a 1kg peeled and chopped soup pack. Stir well, cover and cook on high for 3 hr. Serve topped with fresh herbs and season to taste with white pepper. Accompany with bread rolls if desired.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||16.5 g|
|- Sugars||5.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.1 g|