Roast chicken portions with orecchiette pasta, bocconcini and cherry tomatoes.
- 1.6 kg packet seasoned chicken roasting portions
- 250 g orecchiette pasta
- 50 g punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 180 g tub mini bocconcini, drained
- ¼ cup balsamic salad dressing
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish (optional)
- Place chicken in a large greased roasting pan.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 45 minutes, or until golden and cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until tender. Drain. Place in a large bowl. Cool slightly.
- Add tomatoes, bocconcini and dressing to pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Serve with pasta salad with chicken. Garnish with basil.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||56.8 g|
|- Sugars||5.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.1 g|