Paleo style prawn pad Thai.
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 red chilli, diced
- 1 tbsp ginger grated to make
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 egg, beaten with some seasoning
- 1 mooli, shredded or spiralised
- 2 zucchini, shredded or spiralised
- 50 g beansprouts
- 200 g cooked and peeled prawns
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- ½ bunch coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts, chopped
- Heat 1 tsp sesame oil in a wok until very hot. Stir fry the chilli, ginger and garlic until fragrant. Add the spring onions for a few minutes before scraping everything to one side and adding the egg. Quickly stir-fry, and toss everything around in the wok to get scrambled egg mixed with the spring onions and chilli.
- Toss in the mooli and zucchini noodles, and stir-fry for 4 minutes, then add the beansprouts and the prawns. Cook for another 2 minutes until the prawns have warmed though and the water from the veg has evaporated. Add the lime juice and fish sauce. Scatter with the coriander and chopped.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||9.0 g|
|- Sugars||6.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.8 g|