A sweet and sharp mustard glaze punches up this speedy salmon dish for two.
- 2 skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 20 g butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 200 g greens (such as Swiss chard or kale), shredded and blanched
- 200 g canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- Put the salmon in a grill-proof dish. Mix the mustard and sugar with a splash of water and season. Brush all over the salmon. Grill for 5 minutes until the glaze is golden and the salmon is just cooked through.
- Heat a pan and add a knob of butter. Cook the shallot until softened then add the greens and beans and heat. Add the lemon juice and the zest and season. Serve with the salmon.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||7.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||23.2 g|
|- Sugars||4.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.3 g|