A Japanese-inspired meal with nutritious fish, broccoli and watercress served in a rich garlicky broth.
- 18 g pack instant miso soup
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 100 g thin-stemmed broccoli, cut into lengths and small florets
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 100 g beansprouts
- 2 big handfuls watercress (about 50- 85 g)
- 2 skinless salmon fillets (about 240 g)
- Make up the soup mix in a large pan with 500ml water and bring to the boil with the garlic and vinegar. Add the broccoli and spring onions, cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Stir in the beansprouts and watercress, top with the salmon and cover again. Cook for 4 mins until the salmon flakes easily. Serve in bowls with a fork and spoon.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||7.7 g|
|- Sugars||3.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.2 g|