This easy, light salad is low fat but high flavour with lime, chilli and fish sauce - perfect as a side to your favourite Pad Thai.
- 2 spring onions, shredded
- zest and juice 1 lime
- 1½ tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- 1 cucumber, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 Chinese cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- Fill a small bowl with cold water and add the spring onions, then set aside – this will make it curl. To make the dressing, combine the lime juice and zest, fish sauce and agave syrup.
- Toss together the cucumber, Chinese leaves and dressing, then transfer to a serving dish. Drain the spring onions and pat dry, then scatter over the slaw, and top with the chilli, if you like.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||8.4 g|
|- Sugars||5.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.0 g|