This vibrant raw salad with crunchy mooli, cabbage and capsicums makes a perfect side dish to Indian-inspired main courses such as tandoori meats.
- ½ daikon (white Asian radish), cut into matchsticks
- ½ white cabbage, shredded
- 1 red capsicum, cut into matchsticks
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 green chilli (deseeded if you don’t like it too hot), sliced
- ½ small pack coriander, roughly chopped
- juice 1 lime
- Combine the daikon, white cabbage, red capsicum and mango in a large bowl. Add the sliced chilli and scatter with the chopped coriander.
- Pour the lime juice over and toss well so that all the vegetables are coated.
This recipe is…
- Raw food
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||10.7 g|
|- Sugars||7.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.3 g|