Add more seafood into your diet and make this delicious taco recipe for your family and guests.
- 800 g thin, boneless, white fish fillets, cut into 8 even pieces
- ¼ cup plain flour
- 3 tsp Mexican chilli spice mix
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 baby cos lettuce, thinly shredded
- 6 radishes, trimmed, cut into thin matchsticks
- ½ cup chopped fresh coriander
- 8 corn tortillas
- Fresh lime and chipotle aioli, to serve
- Toss fish, one piece at a time, in combined flour, spice mix and salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Shake away excess flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add fish in two batches. Cook for about 10 minutes, turning on all sides, until golden and cooked through. Transfer to an oven tray. Place in a slow oven (150C) to keep warm.
- Combine lettuce, radishes and coriander in a medium bowl. Heat tortillas according to packet directions.
- To assemble, divide lettuce mixture among tortillas. Top with fish. Serve with lime and aioli.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||13.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||100.5 g|
|- Sugars||4.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||18.6 g|