Create Bake Make's truffles are a delish way of enjoying one of your fave sweets – guaranteed to be a hit with friends – if you choose to share them, that is!
250 g Marie biscuit or other plain biscuits
1 cup desiccated coconut
200 g Clinkers, roughly chopped
400 g tin sweetened condensed milk
- Use a food processor or a rolling pin to crush the biscuits, then place into a large bowl. Place the coconut into a separate bowl and set aside until needed.
- Add chopped clinkers and condensed milk to the bowl with the crushed biscuits.
- Use a spoon to mix the ingredients together until completely combined – don’t worry, the mixture will be sticky.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop up the mixture, then, using slightly damp hands, roll into balls. Roll the balls in the coconut to coat and place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Once all the mixture has been used, place the Clinkers truffles into the fridge for 1 hour to firm up.