2 x 250 g packets sponge finger biscuits
1 cup fresh orange juice
fresh passionfruit pulp, to serve
450 g fresh ricotta
140 g tub spreadable cream cheese
⅓ cup caster sugar
2 tsp vanilla bean paste
300 ml tub thickened cream
100 g white chocolate, finely chopped
½ cup dry roasted almonds, finely chopped
- Grease a large, straight-sided 15cm x 23.5cm x 9cm deep loaf pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm about pan edges.
- To make filling, beat ricotta, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a small bowl of an electric mixer until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Beat cream in same, clean small bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold into ricotta mixture in two batches. Fold in chocolate and almonds.
- You will need 22 sponge finger biscuits. Reserve remaining biscuits for another use.
- Spread 1½ cups of filling over base of prepared pan. Dip six biscuits into juice for about 15 seconds. Arrange lengthways, in a single layer, over filling.
- Spread half the remaining filling over biscuits. Repeat, dipping half the remaining biscuits in juice. Arrange over filling. Repeat layering with remaining filling, biscuits and juice. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 6 hours, or overnight.
- To serve, turn out terrine onto a serving plate. Drizzle with passionfruit.