Whip up this fuss-free share plate to serve at your table for Christmas or another occasion that calls for a celebration! Fantastic.
3 frozen shortcrust pastry sheets, thawed
360 g packet Peking-style ready roasted duck breast
3 green spring onions, thinly sliced
1 large mango, peeled, finely chopped
2 tsp sesame seeds
- Grease three x 12-hole mini muffin pans (1½-tablespoon capacity).
- Using a 6.5cm round cutter, cut out 36 rounds from pastry. Gently press into prepared pan holes. Prick bases with a fork.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove. Cool in pans for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, remove duck from packet. Strain sauce into a large bowl. Finely chop duck. Add to sauce with onions. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Just before serving, spoon duck mixture into pastry cases. Top with mango. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.