2 x 180 g frozen spring rolls
200 g rice vermicelli noodles
⅔ cup bottled Thai dressing
1 Tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp sesame oil
1 large Lebanese cucumber, cut in half, thinly sliced
1 carrot, peeled, shredded
2 cups bean sprouts, trimmed
1 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
chopped roasted peanuts
sliced red chilli
chopped green spring onions
- Cook spring rolls according to packet directions, then cut them in half
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes. Separate noodles with a fork. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Using kitchen scissors, cut into shorter lengths.
- Combine dressing, sauce and oil in a small jug. Mix well.
- To serve, divide noodles among serving bowls. Top with cucumber, carrot, sprouts, coriander and spring rolls. Drizzle with dressing.
- Serve with peanuts, chilli and onions.