4 x 150 g boneless skinless salmon fillets
200 g packet rice vermicelli noodles
1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
steamed baby bok choy, to serve
Soy ginger dressing
⅓ cup soy sauce, or gluten-free option
2 tbsp mirin seasoning
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp finely grated fresh ginger
1 cup fresh mint leaves
½ cup fresh coriander leaves
2 green spring onions, thinly sliced
1 fresh long red chilli, thinly sliced
- To make dressing, whisk all ingredients in a small jug until combined.
- Place salmon on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle over ¼ cup of the dressing.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for 8 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain. Cool slightly. Cut noodles into smaller pieces using kitchen scissors.
- To make herb salad, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Toss well.
- Divide noodles among serving bowls. Top with salmon and steamed bok choy. Drizzle over remaining dressing. Scatter over salad. Sprinkle with seeds.