500 g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
1 bunch fresh asparagus (160g), trimmed, cut into 3 cm pieces
2 green spring onions, chopped
100 g goat's cheese, crumbled
½ cup pure cream
½ cup self-raising flour
2 tsp fresh lemon thyme leaves
Salt and pepper, to taste
⅔ cup grated tasty cheese
sliced avocado, to serve
fresh lemon thyme sprigs, to garnish
- Line a 6-hole Texas muffin pan (3/4-cup capacity) with muffin wraps.
- Steam or microwave pumpkin until tender. Drain. Cool slightly.
- Divide pumpkin, asparagus, onions and goat’s cheese evenly among pan holes.
- Whisk eggs, cream, flour and thyme in a large jug until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Pour evenly over filling in pan holes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for 30 minutes, or until set and golden.
- Serve topped with avocado. Garnish with thyme sprigs and cracked pepper.