2 Tbsp kecap manis
2 Tbsp maple syrup
2 x 200 g pork fillets, trimmed
salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
2 x 200 g packets rindless streaky bacon
thinly sliced red radish to garnish
coriander, to garnish
sliced green spring onions, to garnish
2 cups rice and quinoa mix
4 green spring onions, finely chopped
⅔ cup chopped coriander
¼ cup sesame seeds, toasted
½ cup bottled roasted sesame dressing
- To make salad, cook rice and quinoa blend in a large saucepan of boiling water for about 20 minutes, or until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Place in a large bowl. Add onions, coriander and seeds. Mix well. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
- Combine sauce and syrup in a jug. Transfer half to separate jug. Reserve for drizzling.
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Brush evenly with mustard.
- Arrange half bacon lengthways on a clean surface, side-by-side and slightly overlapping. Place one pork fillet at the end closest to you. Roll up to enclose, securing with toothpicks. Repeat with remaining bacon and pork.
- Heat a lightly oiled, large barbecue grill plate over a medium heat to high heat. Add pork. Cook, turning occasionally for about 10 minutes, or until browned on all sides. Reduce heat to low.
- Close lid or cover pork loosely with foil. Cook for 10 minutes. Brush with sauce mixture. Cook, covered for a further 2 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil for 10 minutes. Remove toothpicks. Thickly slice pork.
- Arrange pork on a serving platter with radish, coriander and spring onions. Drizzle reserved sauce mixture over pork. Serve with salad tossed with dressing.