This 30-min white fish bake is an easy weeknight dinner for the family. With incredible flavours, this dish is also sure to add some colour to your night
500 g chat potatoes quartered
500 g packet capsicums
2 chorizos sliced
1 red onion cut into 1 cm wedges
¼ cup olive oil
4 x 200 g skinless ling fillets bones removed
¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- Boil or microwave potatoes until just tender. Drain. Transfer to a large roasting pan. Add capsicums, chorizos, onion and 1 tbsp of the oil. Season. Toss well.
- Cook in a very hot oven (240°C) for 15 minutes.
- Toss fish with 1 tbsp of the oil. Season. Remove roasting pan from oven. Gently toss vegetables. Top with fish.
- Cook for a further 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish is cooked.
- Meanwhile, make sauce. Whisk all ingredients and remaining oil in a jug.
- Serve sauce over fish and vegetables.