4 x 150 g thick skinless white fish fillets, bones removed
⅓ cup olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
350 g punnet medley tomatoes, larger tomatoes cut in half
1 red onion, thickly sliced
1 red capsicum, chopped
1 yellow capsicum, chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
crusty bread, to serve
½ cup fresh basil leaves
- Toss fish with 1 tbsp of the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place tomatoes, onion, capsicums, garlic, olives, vinegar and remaining oil in a large roasting pan. Toss well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for 10 minutes. Remove pan. Arrange fish over vegetables. Return pan to oven.
- Cook for a further 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish is cooked and flakes easily.
- Serve vegetables and fish with pan juices and crusty bread. Scatter over basil.