½ cup jasmine rice
4 x 125 g boneless skinless white fish fillets
1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
1 bunch bok choy, quartered lengthways
2 green spring onions, finely sliced diagonally
½ cup fresh coriander leaves
Ginger soy dressing
¼ cup soy sauce, or gluten-free variety
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp fish sauce
2 tsp honey
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
1 medium red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- Cook rice in a large pan of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, make dressing. Combine all ingredients in a jug. Mix well.
- Place four large sheets of foil onto a bench. Top each with a large sheet of baking paper. Place fish in the centre of paper. Spoon over dressing.
- Bring long sides of foil and baking paper up to meet in the centre. Fold over a few times to seal. Fold in ends and tuck under parcel. Place on an oven tray.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 10 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave broccolini and bok choy until tender.
- To serve, open parcels carefully, allowing steam to escape. Transfer fish and juices to plates. Top with combined onions and coriander. Serve with rice and greens.