4 x 180 g boneless skinless salmon fillets
1 Tbsp olive oil
cooked frozen shoestring fries to serve
steamed green beans to serve
lemon wedges to serve
⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs
¼ cup finely chopped natural almonds
1 tsp finely grated fresh lemon rind
cooking oil spray
2 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste
- To make crumbs, combine breadcrumbs, almonds and rind in a bowl. Spread over an oven tray. Spray with cooking oil.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 3 to 4 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Brush with oil. Season.
- Cook in same hot oven for about 8 to 10 minutes for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Sprinkle with crumbs.
- Serve with fries, beans and lemon wedges.