4 x 150 g chicken tenderloins
⅓ cup olive oil
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
2 cloves garlic, crushed
Salt and pepper, to taste
800 g sweet potato, halved lengthways, cut into 1 cm pieces
1 red onion, cut into 1cm wedges
200 g snow peas, trimmed
100 g Greek feta
- Toss chicken with half the oil, vinegar, rosemary and garlic in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes and onion in a single layer on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with remaining oil. Season. Toss to combine.
- Cook in a very hot oven (240C) for about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked.
- Add snow peas to a pan of boiling water. Boil for 30 seconds. Drain.
- Serve chicken with snow peas, potatoes and onion. Crumble over feta. Season with pepper.