Scrumptious truffles with chocolate cream cheese coating and fancy sprinkles make these bite-sized treats something special.
500 g banana bread
250 g spreadable cream cheese
250 g milk chocolate, melted
1 package sprinkles or gold cachous (optional)
- Crumble banana bread into a bowl. Add cream cheese and mix to combine. Roll into bite-size balls and chill for 30 min.
- Dip into melted milk chocolate to coat and dust with gold cachous or edible sprinkles, if desired.
- banana bread
- cream cheese recipe
- truffles for christmas
- nut free sweet treat recipe
- milk chocolate recipes
- fantastical chocolate sensations
- edible christmas gifts
- edible chocolate gift
- desserts that go for gold
- chocolates for valentine s day
- chocolate treats recipe
- banana recipe
- banana desserts
- banana and carrot cake recipe