This fuss-free dinner is just the thing for hungry kids! With just 5 minutes prep, it'll quickly become a new go-to for weeknight dinners when you're cooking against the clock.
600 g home-style beef rissoles
2 Tbsp barbecue sauce
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
425 g packet corn cobbettes
mashed potato to serve
salad leaves to serve
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add rissoles. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Brush top of rissoles with half the sauce. Add tomatoes to pan. Cover with lid. Cook over a medium heat for 4 minutes. Remove lid.
- Turn rissoles over. Brush with remaining sauce. Add ¼ cup water to pan. Re-cover. Cook for a further 5 minutes, or until rissoles are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, boil or microwave corn until tender. Drain.
- Serve rissoles and tomatoes with corn, mash and salad leaves. Spoon over pan juices.