4 x 150 g pork Scotch fillet steaks
Salt and pepper, to taste
800 g sweet potato, cut into 2cm pieces
⅓ cup barbecue sauce
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp honey
2 red apples, quartered, cored, thinly sliced
2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
160 g fresh baby spinach leaves
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Boil, steam or microwave potato until tender. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add pork. Cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until almost cooked. Add combined sauces and honey. Cook, turning occasionally, for 2 minutes, or until pork is cooked and sauce is slightly thickened.
- To make salad, combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spoon any remaining glaze in pan over pork. Serve with potato and salad.