2 x 95 g bundles dried soba noodles
500 g beef stir-fry strips
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp ginger paste
2 bunches baby bok choy, trimmed, halved lengthways
1 ½ cups shredded carrot
2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
3 tsp cornflour
½ cup water
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp sweet white miso paste
2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Cook noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for about 2 minutes, or until just tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, make sauce. Blend cornflour with water in a jug. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Toss beef with oil and ginger in a bowl.
- Heat a large wok over a high heat. Add beef in two batches. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes, or until browned. Remove.
- Add bok choy to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Rinse noodles under cold water. Drain well. Return beef to wok with noodles, sauce mixture, carrot and sesame seeds. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until hot. Serve.