4 x 150 g beef sirloin steaks
800 g sweet potato, cut into 1cm thick rounds
1 tbsp olive oil
300 g green beans, trimmed
300 g snow peas, trimmed
2 zucchini, thickly sliced
⅓ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
⅓ cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Season beef with salt and pepper.
- Toss potato with oil. Place in a single layer on an oiled oven tray.
- Cook in a very hot oven (240C) for about 25 minutes, or until browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, make dressing. Whisk all ingredients in a jug until combined. Stir in a little water to thin out, if necessary.
- Heat a lightly oiled, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add beef. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- Boil or microwave beans, peas and zucchini, separately, until just tender.
- Serve beef with potato, green vegetables and dressing. Sprinkle over nuts.