125 g dried thin egg noodles
450 g beef stir-fry strips
2 cloves garlic, peeled, thinly sliced
2 tsp ginger paste
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 bunches broccolini, sliced diagonally into 3cm lengths
200 g small button mushrooms
225 g canned bamboo shoots, drained
2 Tbsp black bean sauce
2 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp water
- Cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, toss beef with garlic and paste in a large bowl.
- Heat 1 tsp of the oil in a large, non-stick wok over a high heat. Add beef in two batches, adding another 1 tsp oil with second batch. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until just cooked. Remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same, hot wok. Add broccolini and mushrooms. Stir-fry for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until mushrooms are almost tender. Add bamboo shoots. Stir-fry for a further 1 minute.
- Return beef to wok with combined sauces and water. Stir-fry for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until sauce is boiling and broccolini is tender. Add noodles. Stir-fry until combined.
- Transfer noodle mixture to a serving bowl.