250 g unsalted butter, chopped, at room temperature
1 ½ cups caster sugar
2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
4 eggs, at room temperature
1 cup thick Greek yoghurt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 ½ cups self-raising flour
1 ½ cups frozen blueberries
1 tbsp icing sugar mixture to decorate
- Grease a 24cm x 30cm roasting pan, 5cm deep (15 cup-capacity). Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 4cm above pan edges.
- Beat butter, sugar and rind in a large bowl of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until combined.
- Add yoghurt, juice and sifted flour in two batches. Stir until combined. Gently stir in half the frozen berries. Spoon into prepared pan. Smooth over top. Sprinkle with remaining frozen berries.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 45 to 50 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Cut into 24 squares. Lightly dust with icing sugar.