Grab a pack of butternut snap cookies and melted chocolate and make these delicious treats! Stuffed with a cream cheese filling, it's hard to stop at one…
1 ½ x 250 g packet butternut snap cookies
1 cup white chocolate melts
250 g block cream cheese, chopped at room temperature
¼ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
2 tsp vanilla essence
- Set aside 32 cookies to make sandwiches. Reserve remaining for another use.
- To make filling, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a small bowl of an electric mixer until smooth.
- Sandwich two cookies with 1 tbsp of filling. Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Repeat to make 16 sandwiches in total.
- Melt chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl sitting over a medium saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth.
- One at a time, dip half of a cookie sandwich into chocolate, allowing excess to drip away. Return to lined tray. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until cookies have slightly softened.