250 g packet butternut snap cookies
1 ½ cups rice bubbles
½ cup roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
200 g block caramel filled milk chocolate bar, broken into pieces
150 g unsalted butter, chopped
¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
½ cup white chocolate melts, melted
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending 3cm above pan edges.
- Process cookies in a food processor until coarsely crushed. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in Rice Bubbles and peanuts.
- Place chocolate, butter and condensed milk in a medium saucepan. Stir over a medium to low heat until mixture is smooth. Remove. Stand 10 minutes.
- Stir chocolate mixture into biscuit mixture until combined. Spoon into prepared pan. Press evenly over base.
- Spoon melted white chocolate into a snap-lock bag. Squeeze into one corner. Twist bag and snip the tip. Drizzle over slice. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight, or until firm.
- Lift slice out of pan onto a chopping board. Cut into bars.