600 g beef stir-fry strips
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 red onion, thickly sliced
1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
2 carrots, peeled, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
⅓ cup oyster sauce
½ cup roasted unsalted cashew nuts
1 cup fresh basil leaves
200 g dried rice noodles
- Toss beef with half the oil in a bowl.
- Heat a large wok over high heat until very hot. Add beef in four batches. Stir-fry for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until browned, but not cooked through. Remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same hot wok. Add onion, broccolini and carrots. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until almost tender.
- Return beef to wok with garlic. Stir-fry until fragrant. Add sauce and cashews. Stir-fry until hot. Stir in basil.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain.
- Serve with beef mixture.