1 small cauliflower, trimmed, chopped
200 g packet streaky bacon rashers
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 free-range eggs, lightly beaten
200 g green beans, cut into 2cm pieces
¼ cup sliced natural almonds, toasted
2 Tbsp coarsely chopped fresh parsley
teriyaki sauce, to serve
- Process cauliflower, in two batches, in a food processor, until finely chopped. Remove. Cut bacon crossways into 1cm wide slices.
- Heat 2 tsps of the oil in a large wok over a medium heat. Add eggs. Swirl to coat base of wok. Cook for about 1 minute, or until just set. Slide omelette out of wok onto a board. Roll up. Thickly slice
- Heat another 2 tsps of the oil in same hot wok. Add bacon. Stir-fry for about 1 minute, or until golden. Add beans. Stir- fry for a further 1 minute, or until just tender. Remove.
- Add remaining oil to hot wok with cauliflower. Stir-fry for about 4 minutes, or until light golden and tender. Return bacon and beans to wok with almonds, parsley and half the omelette. Stir-fry until combined and hot. Remove.
- Top with remaining omelette. Serve with teriyaki sauce.