600 g chicken thigh fillets
1 cup tricolour quinoa blend (190g), rinsed
300 g snow peas, trimmed
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
100 g mixed salad leaves
1 avocado, sliced
4 green spring onions, trimmed and chopped
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp finely grated orange rind
¼ cup orange juice
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
Salt and pepper, to taste
- To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a jug. Mix well.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oiled grill plate over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked. Remove. Cut into 3cm pieces. Place in a bowl with half the dressing.
- Meanwhile, cook quinoa according to packet directions. Place in a bowl. Cool.
- Place peas in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 1 minute. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well.
- To serve, combine quinoa with peas, tomatoes, salad leaves and remaining dressing. Top with chicken and avocado.