600 g chicken breast fillets
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp cornflour
1 tbsp water
¼ cup oyster sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce, or gluten-free style
1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
300 g green beans, trimmed
5 green spring onions, cut into 4cm lengths, plus extra to serve
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 sliced fresh red chilli, to garnish
steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Cut chicken into thin slices. Toss with half the oil.
- Blend cornflour in water in a jug. Add sauces and wine. Mix well. Set aside.
- Heat a large wok over a high heat. Add chicken in two batches. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until just cooked. Remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same hot wok. Add beans, onions and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until beans are just tender.
- Add sauce mixture and chicken. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until chicken is cooked and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Garnish stir-fry with sliced chilli and extra onions. Serve with rice.